Sunday, May 22, 2011

:: Change Is Good ::

......  Confused  ......

Have u ever thot, that u will get bored with life...doing the same routine, facing the same job over the years...sit on the same chair almost everyday, struggle with financial needs since you want so much but your money cannot fulfill your needs...nothing change much and just wait anxiously for your pay day...and the cycle start all over again....when this is happening, automatically all the negative impact will affect u...demotivated, laziness, lose focus, unhappy, and the list goes on...not only that, i already get bored with my own body...i need to trim lots of unnecessary fats off me...yes, i am happy go lucky girl...but my appearance does not represent me at all...before this, i feel very much fine with all this fat...as long as peole love me, they want me in their life, nothing matters....but now, all my love ones expressed their concern on my weight...they want me stay life longer....cause all of us aware that disease easily get to people like me...it do rings me a bell...so, now no more talking....lets just do it....i make this two things as goal of my life before approaching age 30....to have wonderful job and a healthy me =)




Change your life....its much easy to say than done....i have to change my lifestyle...i have to do it...its not going to be easy...but i have to do it....its for my own good...i will share it here so we all can see my life changing journey...remember, no more talking..DO IT!!!!!


Life changing starts within ourselves first...from there people will notice our improvement and we can motivates others to do the same...its a good thing to do..u be good to yourselves and at the same time can inspires others...nothing impossible in this world...u can do it! Change is Good....


No comments: