Sunday, June 19, 2011

:: Happy Father's Day ::


Abah,
You have been there for me,
no matter what bad choices I might have made...
You lovingly repaired my broken spirit, helped me plot a new course, 
and set me free with to fly on my own once again.
There is no greater love than that.
You will always be special to me, and no matter where life takes me, 
I'll remember you with love.

Abah always has his eyes for me even he is asleep..opps!

We love abah...muahhsss (abby is not born yet)

Abah always take us for vacation during school holidays =)

..To Tuan Hj Mohamed Bin Ismail..

you are my 1st love to a guy in this world
I pray to Allah to grant you with all the love and happiness forever till the hereafter
May Allah bless you with the excellent health and wealth

I could not ask for a better dad than you
i feel blessed to have you as my abah..
who always put his children as his priority in his life
I love you now and forever..


No comments: