Thursday, May 5, 2011

:: Your Face Got Burn ::

I just met my mom at the airport..i'm about to greet  and hug her but she stopped me...she instantly said..

Umi : why your face looks like burning..i know u're working under the sun..you should take care of your face..you're not kid anymore..bla..bla..bla...

Me  : umi..u know i'm very busy..i don't have time for that..

Umi  : It's not an excuse..do something about it..love yourself..

Me  : okey umi..

I got her point..umi is always right..i'm at my worst condition rite now..struggling with works..chasing duedate of submission makes me forget to take care of myself..so, as for start i went to Jusco and bought ...jeng jeng jeng  :-

  • UV DEFENSE SPF 28   - to protect my face from UV rays as I works under the sun.. and 
  • SKIN SMOOTHING SCRUB to exfoliate, soothe & regenerate skin ..
I went to guardian and the promoter was really helpful..she taught me the right way to take care of my face..she didn't force me to buy all her product..but she gave me a lot of samples for me to try and if it suits me, i can buy it later..weeee, i loikkee!! so, hopefully my face will get better, smoother, moist, fairer, and glow from within..hahahahah

Cute and lots of samples from Clinelle..thank you =)



No comments: