Sunday, October 30, 2011

:: Time to Sweat at FRIM ::

Today I went to FRIM for some jungle trekking with Eyin, Amalia and Kay..we had lots of fun..lots of people come over to FRIM to enjoy the nature and to do some exercise..

This is my 1st time to FRIM..lots of thing can be done here..while enjoying the nature and fresh air, ўσυ‎ can do walking, jogging, cycling or even jungle trekking..we decide to have jungle trekking..

It's been long time since my last time of sweating or do any physical exercise..but I thot I've made in in Broga, so I thought this won't be anything to me..coz the track is not as hard as Broga coz it's already prepared to all visitor..I wish to watch & enjoy the 'swinging bridge' (btol ke, I mean jambatan gantung..hahaha) at canopy walk..it's about 1000m on top..

I move quite slow..Eyin accompany me along the way..while Amalia & Kay made their move to the top a head of us..when we already 600m high..I hardly breath..so, I asked eyin to stop..I hardly saw anythings..eyin stood right in front of me but everything was blur..I can't even see her..we take a break..each person who pass by, gv me courage & support..really feel grateful..one of them, uncle are willingly to talk to me and calm me down..then I felt I can continue the journey..but after few steps I really can't do anything more..feel so helpless..I sat on the rock..things become blur again & my breath sounds hard..I dun really remember wut happen but eyin said I might be fainted for a few minutes since I really leaned on her..I put all my weight against her..and that uncle rushed down to help eyin and me esp..I dun really remember wut happen that time but I only can remember someone recite some doa' for me and do some massage on my back & head..eyin looks so scared..people was so kind..they hand over ointment for me..I was so scared at that time..I decided to discontinue and go down..

Alhamdulillah..I felt grateful and bless..people I've met thru out this journey is like an angel sent by God to save me & look after me..esp ўσυ‎ my dear eyin and that uncle..he didn't continue his journey just to ensure I was safe till bottom..˚†ђąηk ўσυ‎˚ is not enuff to all this angel..only Allah can pay all ўσυ‎r kindness and care..May God bless uols..

We waited for Amalia & Kay..I felt much better..so we went to Sri Gombak to have some lunch.."̮ ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ "̮

Some message is highlighted from this incident..I hope I really do something about it..let's keep fit..eat healthy..take care of our health..it's the most important thing :)

No comments: