Saturday, March 13, 2010

:: The Day She Found Her Soulmate ::

My baby sister with her soulmate

Its 13 March 2010.. a really big day for my family especially to my parent and my baby sister...
My Abah, Hj Mohamed bin Ismail finally passed the torch to En. Mohd Hazrizal (Ayie) from Penang to take care of my baby sister, Shakirah or we just call her as Ya..(teary eyes) It was the 1st marriage in my family and we're having a blast festive in our home sweet home kuala terengganu...but it is quite upset when our brother , Amir is not able to join the celebration as he had commitment with his study at Medan,Indonesia..The newly wed couple was so beautiful and they are really a perfect match from heaven...Lurve is in the air..=)

Malam Berinai in Dashing Red

During malam berinai is specifically for both family. It's time for the family members to wear the best outfit and to capture historic moment with the bride and the groom..coz we won't have much time to snap any picture tomorrow as the crowds will floods in...it's a good bonding time between two family become one..lots of funny things happen and i love each moment of it ...spending time with family..huhuhu

King and Queen in Grey Lace Songket

Makan Beradab...isn't they cute? hehehe
1st Photo as hubby and wifey after Akad Nikah ceremony....they look so deeply in lurve ..wink3

Beautiful Queen of the Day..Dr.Nurul Shakirah
...Congratulations my dear...

Wishing you two a happy, wonderful marriage life with everlasting love, affection and happiness..bless cute soleh & solehah kids sampai syurga..i love u so much..only the best thing for my dear...Ayoe, jaga adik i baek2..i know u able to make my baby sister happy...congratulations again!

No comments: